Wind Facilities

Kent Hills 2

NB

 

Kent Hills 2

The 54 MW Kent Hills 2 wind facility expansion, in which the Company has an 83% interest, is comprised of 18, 3.0 MW Vestas V90 wind turbines on 80 metre towers. Natural Forces Technologies Inc. owns the remaining 17% interest. The facility began commercial operations in November 2010. Generation from this facility is sold under a 25-year PPA with New Brunswick Power that terminates in 2035. Management believes that the estimated annual gross generation from the facility will be approximately 132 GWh. Kent Hills 2 is entitled to receive EcoENERGY payments until 2020.

Facts & Figures

Moncton, New Brunswick
Wind
54
83%
Yes
2010
New Brunswick Power
Yes
2035